One of the best things about summer is the food! Bursting with flavor and texture, the fruits of the summer are truly Earth's
candy. Although sweet summer apricots can stand on their own, dipping them in chocolate takes them to a whole new level
of delicious. An instant dessert, these chocolate-dipped apricots are dangerously addicting! Remember to enjoy them
in moderation with a protein source.
Servings: 4 servings
- 4 apricots, sliced in halves or quarters
- 1 cup milk or semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup non-fat Greek yogurt
- Melt the chocolate in a small cup or bowl in the microwave. Stir every 30 seconds until melted, about 2 minutes.
Once melted, dip half of the apricots in chocolate and set aside on wax or parchment paper.
- Serve apricots alongside a serving of yogurt. Eat slowly and enjoy!
For photographs and detailed instructions, please visit