A French chef would never believe that you can make a luscious, silky smooth chocolate mousse without some cream or milk!
I didn't believe it myself, until I tried it. The secret is to use silken tofu, a product you can find in the dry storage
area or ethnic foods aisle of your grocery store. A great protein source, silken tofu not only provides you with more
protein than cream, but a silky smooth body for your chocolate mousse. I encourage you to try this recipe and see if your
children or friends know the difference!
Servings: 4 dessert size or 8 taster size
- 4 oz dark chocolate chips
- 1 Tablespoon coffee liqueur (Kahlua)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 11.5 ounces silken tofu
- 2 teaspoons honey
- Melt chocolate and coffee liqueur in a water bath. Then blend all ingredients together. An immersion blender
or food processor works best to producer the creamiest texture.
- portion into fancy goblets or parfait glasses, garnish with fresh raspberry and mint leaf.
Dairy Free Chocolate Mousse, 4 serving dessert
Dairy Free Chocolate Mousse, 8 serving taster
For photographs and detailed instructions, please visit